Tuesday, November 15, 2005

stAnd tAll

I woke up and looked into the mirror,
and couldn't move any further.
i was just a boy last fall
today i am a man and i grew tAll.

i walked down the streeta
nd felt the morning sun on my face
something is different today..
it is suddenly something different today...

you were right there in front of me
and i was too dumb, and i was too busy reading your mind,
and could never tell you, what's in mine.
It's a funny feeling;
you have got the perfect 10 minutes with someone,
and yet you don't know what to say,
it is suddenly something different today....

I believe in destiny
I believe in ........life
Can't you see, you and me,
how beautiful life can be.

I will not breakdown, I am strong,
I will not breakdown no matter how things may go wrong.
i will....i will stand tAll...
i will....i will stand tAll...

No comments: